Queequeg and Bob the Cow just received a present from Jet-Poop!

Queequeg and Bob the Cow received a large package in the mail today from Jet-Poop. How did they know that today was actually our birthday? Our theory is that Oscar is psychic. We also suspect that the team has been spying on us. Either way, we were nonetheless grateful at this birthday present and rushed to open the package.
Inside we first found the note, which read as follows:

Buenos Dias, Roberto El Vaca y Queequeg!

Boy, did we ever have to look around to find these wondrous gifts! We went to bookstores! We went to grocery stores! We went to Dairy Queen! We went to The Gap! We went to the State Pen! We went to France! We went to Dens of Iniquity! Finally, we went back to the bookstore and found this staring at us, screaming our names, demanding to be purchased and sent in the mail! L. Ron sez It must be so!!!

Then we went back to the Dens of Iniquity. So much nicer here than in Diary Queen…

Meanwhile, stickers were (A) Some we dug of an old "Better Homes and Gardens" and (B) some were dug out of our childhood junk drawers. Put them on your bike! You’ll be so cool!

There are, however, no cartoons. Sorry. None of us feel particularly artistic today…

Hasta La Bye-Bye!

Jet-poop!


We did, indeed find many stickers. Some were of very pretty flowers that Bob the Cow immediately used to decorate his binder with. Others included such slogans as "This Bicycle is Ticklish!" "Rejected by Good Horsekeeping" – circled around a picture of a funny horse, "Trained Flea Wanted: Inquire Within" – a sign pointing to a very small door in a supposed wooden fence, a sign that says "No Spanking Zone", a "Keep Ouch!" sticker, "Mosquito Crossing" – with cute little prints on a road, "Help Wanted" – with a weird guy hanging off the sign, and "Instant Monster: do not add water!" – with a green pile of something. These stickers will be added to Queequeg’s private collection and will be soon on display in her studio in Bethesda, Maryland.

There was also a book enclosed: "Dianética" by L. Ronald Hubbard. According to the cover, this book is as follows: "Dianética revela la fuente principal del dolor, la infelicidad y de las duadas en usted mismo: la mente reactiva. Y le muestra cómo deshacerse de ella."
Bob the Cow, unfortunately does not speak Spanish and Queequeg’s Spanish is sub-par.

We thank Jet-poop for their present. It made our birthday much more special.

January 16, 2001 --

Birthday of Queequeg and Bob the Cow!

Amoung things given to us: