Man's Vision of God and the Logic of Theism is a 360-page book on theology written by Charles Hartshorne, a disciple of Alfred North Whitehead. The book was first published in 1941 (republished in 1964), and served as a vehicle in which Hartshorne developed Whitehead's process philosophy into a process theology.

The fundamental idea of this process theology is that God is capable of change, and is in a constant process of achieving greater perfection. Hartshorne laid out with fairly mathematical precision what he believed to be adequate philosophical proofs that this was the nature of God. These ideas are asserted as a serious of logical formulae which support the argument for the existence of God while dismissing traditional aspects of theism, and other conceptions of the divine which Hartshorne deems flawed. Hartshorne examined numerous theological conceptions, rejecting pantheism, deism, and pandeism in favor of panentheism - the belief that God is the universe, but also transcends the universe.

Hartshorne defines God first and foremost as an ultimate force of love, reasoning that such a characteristic would be necessary to explain a God-created universe. His examination flows in part from the rejection of other aspects commonly attributed to God, which Hartshorne finds to be incompatible with this primary attribute. For example, Hartshorne rejects the idea that God could be unchanging, in contrast to a God-created universe that is in a constant change of flux. Perfection is relative, and God must be able to become more perfect. It follows, Hartshorne contends, that God is not necessarily omniscient or omnipotent, but may exercise only relative perfection in these regards--having greater power or sentience than anything else that exists, but nevertheless having limitations on these attributes.