Big things are afoot with the whole Pandeism project.

Pandeism: An Anthology published worldwide and electronically on January 27, to much elation. Somewhat to my surprise, it quickly settled in as the number two bestselling e-book in the Deism category for some weeks (persistently behind Thomas Paine's The Age Of Reason) before steadily declining into the teens. To anybody in this community who has bought the book, thanks so much!! And if you have a moment, I'd be grateful if you'd take that moment to bestow even the briefest of reviews (I think Amazon's minimum is something like five or six words).

In as-exciting news, we will be having our official London Launch for the book at the ancient and esoteric Watkins Books near Leicester Square on Thursday, March 30 at 6:30 PM -- an event page has been set up here -- where attendees may meet and mingle with three of our contributing authors, who'll be giving presentations regarding their sections of the book -- Deist barrister Dr Michael Arnheim, deep mind-philosopher Anthony Peake, and Hindu religious education expert Sushma Sahajpal. If you're London-based (or if it is otherwise convenient) it'd be wonderful to have you!!

And, the 2017 Pandeism Collegiate Writing Competition is a thing, still. We moved the deadline back to June 9 to give students time to see to their classes first, but first prize is still $250 + publication of the piece in the next book. And that is the last bit of news: the book has done well enough to allow us to go ahead with a Volume II, with a dozen authors of wildly diverse origins and viewpoints already committed to contributing articles. The path is underfoot, and the road goes ever onward. Blessings!!