I had nightmares all last night. It really sucked because I kept waking up. I got arrested for stealing a bus, Linux was a hoax, a venemous snake slithered on me for half an hour and finally bit me. I woke up and checked my arm after that one. Also thrown in was a cool recurring dream that I'm on Jackass. The funniest mini-nightmare though was when I was in hell. I don't remember what I did or how I got there (too many bad wu's), but there I was. Apparently my hell is just swimming in magma, no real scenery or fires or anything to speak of, nothing to stand on, just doing the back stroke and lots of molten rock.

I was swimming around kinda underlava and somehow found a door. I went through it and I was in a breakroom, like the lunch room at an office. It was like finding a secret spot in Metroid. There was a fridge, vending machines, tables, even trash on the floor. "Hey, this isn't so bad!" I thought. Then another guy showed up and I reflected on the greatness of the break room. "Yeah, but wait until all the riffraff shows up".

I was wondering what he was talking about when the riffraff did show up. Street Saviors on break, jerk car mechanics, rude wal mart cashiers, people I know and didn't like, etc etc. I finally got feed up and headed back into the lava. Yeah, molten rock and iron is a bit warm, but I was by myself and I thought "Hey, this isn't so bad!"

Hm. There was funnier stuff in the dream, but I can't always recall dreams very well. Guess you had to be there.