The Group of Nuns known as the Sisters of Mercy had a convent down in Australia back in the early years of the twentieth century. Their major claim to fame was the eucalyptus tea that the convent sold to support itself. Amazingly enough, the sisters had, through hard work and perseverance, managed to train the native koala bears to gather the leaves from the trees, and bring them to the sisters. In honour of this, the tea was affectionately dubbed "koala tea".

Now, one day in the summer of '08, it just so happened that the archbishop for the area came to visit the Convent of Mercy. The sisters, eager to please the archbishop, gave him a tour of their tea production facility, and of course, offered him a cup of their best tea. The archbishop took the tea, and on his first sip, remarked that it was the most delicious tea he had ever tasted.

However, with his second sip, the archbishop was slightly less pleased.

"Ugh!" he cried, "There's a wad of koala hair in my tea!"

The sisters were all taken aback at this, and no one knew what to say, until one of the youngest girls in the convent piped up:

"Of course!" she exclaimed "Everyone knows that The koala tea of Mercy is not strained!"