I pondered about life today. Actually, I thought about life and its meanings in my dreams last night, to be more precise. It was very, very bizarre. I'm sure glad I'm not a psychoanalyst. =) I woke up with one of those 'strange feelings', you know, when you can remember the last 20 minutes of your dream (or was it really the last 5 seconds? Time is so relative when you're dreaming) .. and it made me think this morning. All in all, it was a very weird feeling. What's really weird about those conteplative dreams is, I always seem to remember people and things in such great detail -- moreso than usual. This one girl from 4th grade popped into my mind during the dream I had totally forgotten about. Strange. She was in and out of the dream, with no real purpose, but it was a suprise to see her there -- since I hadn't thought of her for 12 years. =) Anyway, I can't even remember the main point(s) of the dream. Dont you hate that? You wake up with this total clarity of mind, of life, of purpose, remembering every detail in the dream you just had -- and 30 minutes later, it all drifts away slowly on the clouds, gone forever. Its almost like a temporary view into the portal of life -- you see so much, things become clear - everything has a purpose and a meaning -- and then the memory of it all is slowly taken away from you as you become fully awake and arise.. so slowly that you almost dont even notice until the memory of events in that dream are completely gone.

Anyway, It was an interesting, mind-opening dream last night. I just know it. I just cant remember it now. =)