As for dreams, I am the same. I remember them all, every single one. I dream about the people I love, the people I still have to meet, and places that I will visit years from now. It is strange. I also have bad dreams sometimes, and I remember them as well. My way to deal with them is fill my mind with light and let the things that are worrying me dissolve into it. when the light fades I find that I am alone and the bad things are gone and another dream is coming. It always works, but it is a pity that I can't do that for memory! :-)

I remember my good ones as well: "I am running along the african savanah, there are tigers, and lions, and cheetahs running with me, and I am as fast as the wind. The sun in on my back, but I feel cold because the air is rushing past me, and finally I come to the sea and jump off a cliff and dive into the beautiful blue water. Cold fresh, and come to the surface. I swim to the beach and there the animals are waiting for me and I dry myself as I walk with them in the sunlight..." or

"I am mechanic and I invent the worlds coolest invention, it is called a waynton and you put in your car and the car can fly. It's great because when I was inventing it, and trying it out in my peugeot I got caught driving my car in Belfast at 200 metres above the ground! All the people in the world try to discover how it works but are baffled, but I know, and am happy. I take my car and fly around the world visiting all my friends, and giving them lifts to other countries. Then when I am flying over the Pacific ocean my car gets into trouble and I have to land, luckily there is an island close by. I land and check the car, and discover it has run out of orange juice which it needs to fly. There are no orange trees but there is a rather nice girl who has some fresh oranges which she won't give me for my car. Instead she teaches me how to fly by myself, and together we fly to south america where I meet Markus (a german friend of mine, terribly clever) who is doing maths while hanging upside down in a tree because he thinks it's too easy. :-) We talk for a while and then the dream ends."