My best friend Justin and I are prisoners of some evil, quite deranged character (without a name that's ever said) with plans to take over the world and torture everyone, etc. Most of these plans to take over and torture involve the use of his new submarine that he's just created and is launching today. Justin and I decide that for the good of humanity and also to get our asses out of there, we're going to steal the submarine and make our getaway.

The entire complex is situated on an atoll, the inside shore of which is where the prisoners are kept (we're not the only ones, but we can't exactly take everyone with us, can we?) and at one point of which is a large building where the bad guy's troops and so forth live (well, you can't take over the world without troops, can you?). So anyhow, Justin and I manage to sneak our way into the building and up the elevator to the heighest floor where the troop's bunks are. We walk in like we own the place and start getting fitted up with all the other troops in whatever wetsuits and life preservers we can find.

The problem is that the bad guy has, by this point, figured out that we are gone, and apparently what we're planning to do, so he instruct all of his troops (and now this doesn't make any sense) to put on karate uniforms instead (so as to better spot us, of course). Justin and I are smarter than that, though, we quickly run back into the lockers and steal uniforms from two unsuspecting troopers and run quickly back to wait for the elevator which is going to take us down to the submarine...

Waiting there, however, is the bad guy himself. Instead of shooting us, for example, he instead engages in a little chat with us until the elevator down arrives, at which point we incapacitate him (a punch to the gut or something) and run into the elevator, managing to take it all the way down to the submarine bay. We hop into the submarine (which is filled with water, which strikes me as odd at first, until I realize that I'm breathing at the same time, so it must be that highly oxegenated water, like from The Abyss.) And Justin and I blast out of there, saving humanity for all time (or so we think, until the submarine is sunk with us in it a few hours later... but that's a different story).