And so, as quickly as it started, the week winds to a close.

After working way too hard all week long, I think it’s about time to sit back, relax, and eat some KFC!

At Kentucky Fried Chicken locations around the country, the tastiest chicken can be found. Last night, I had one of them Triple Crunch Zinger Sandwiches. Now, besides the grease (which just makes it better), this Triple Crunch stuff is one good sandwich! I did happen to have a problem with actually keeping the three strips of chicken within the confounds of the greasy bun, but that only made it more fun… and, eating should be fun.

The grease/fat-factor of this KFC chicken that I had last night couldn’t even attempt to beat the some chicken from Popeyes I had last Saturday while in Times Square to see Metropolis. A friend and I ordered an 18-piece thing of chicken, and got about half way through before feeling that it probably wouldn’t be a good idea to finish it all. However, I am proud to say that I ate several more pieces than she did.

Now, let me say that I am far from being even slightly chubby in any way, so maybe a little bit of grease is good for me! Yah!

In any case, that's enough rambling for Googa... for the moment...

Music of the week: Pixies, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Webster Hall