Wow...most nights I don't remember dreaming at all, and then tonight I get treated to three, yes, three dreams. Something about the weekends, I guess.

Dream #1: Perhaps to actually call this a dream is a mistake. It was more of a minute by minute analysis of the date I had with this girl the other night. Trying to figure out what she thinks of me, etc. Really, it's probably my brain trying to overanalyze everything, unable to cope with the possibility of a date actually going well.

Dream #2: Getting slightly more surreal now. For some reason, I'm at a party at my friend's house. There's beer, but not very much, considering how many people are at this party. The beer is just about gone when his parents show up. However, in one of the more odd plot twists in this dream, they aren't angry about the party, or the beer. Someone even asked them if they would buy beer for us, but they said they couldn't because it was after 1:00 am. D'oh!

Dream #3: Well, by now my subconscious has decided to throw reality right out the door. This dream was probably, in some ways, inspired by the stuff I was reading about the new movie, A.I. In this dream, apparently my school was taking part in some sort of simulation of the Civil War. I don't really know which side I was on, but that was partly because in this dream, I didn't really exist, exactly. Rather, I tended to switch between being different characters in this battle, which seemed perfectly natural at the time. Rather than fighting over control of the South, we were fighting over control of one rather complex building. I don't have any idea who won, but that's not surprising since I never knew which side was which to begin with.