Originally I'd had the idea that I'd follow in the hallowed footsteps of friends and compatriots: preface the changes listed below with an abstruse, overtly-literate block of prose, referring, however abstractly, to my monkey-swinging throughout the nodegel.
When I regained some sense, I scrapped two ample, full-bodied paragraphs of a wild, loincloth-wearing editor, swinging about the nodegel, bashing soft nodes with my janitorial mace of doom. After I cried for a good ten minutes--it always hurts to murder your darlings--I decided on a meaningful, pointed block of text regarding my own views on E2 policy. It was good, even, filled unto bursting with poignant thoughts about where we are, where we were and, wait for it, even where we're going. But then, I read arieh's and wertperch's pieces above and quickly decided, well, I just can't top that.
Besides, you are E2, you are its views, and you are its policy. We're all changing. Maybe we're even growing.
- vwahahaha by ifurita, a useless piece of "writing" in which triumphant laughter was discussed, and that right badly. Well, maybe not badly, but pointlessly.
- Earl The Dead Cat by Devon_Hart, which was kind of a waste; to be honest, I can't even find my Earl
- Death by novasoy, superseded
- G-man by Infinity
- Santeria by dem bones: Did a little cutting, a little pasting, into one big nice writeup.
- Spike Jonze by ryano, superseded
- The Outsiders by hamster bong, superseded.
- Apocalypse by sekicho, who happily allowed me to blow this up, to comply with copyright stuff
- Apocalypse by Smoker4, superseded.
- Islamic by yaqub0r, which referenced a writeup that wasn't there, and contained a fake programming language describing the relationship between God, Mohammed (pbuh), etc.
- Five Pillars of Islam by Flip, which was covered quite nicely in the Islam node.
- Sylvia Plath by Kismet
- jack-off cream by goneaway, covered elsewhere.
- Istari by wuukiee, superseded
Added biological and technological distinctiveness to: