Train passes are roughly the size of a credit card and are easily lost and misplaced. The average train pass for the common commuter in Tokyo maybe costs about from 10,000 to 20,000 yen (roughly US$87 to US$174) a month depending on how far work is from home, and to lose it is a considerable monetary loss. Therefore train pass holders are convenient and common way to keep track of train passes.

On an side note, while looking at my train pass holder this morning, I noticed some things very interesting about it.

It was one of many presents given to me 3 years ago by a girl to show her love. But I rejected her every time and she has since given up.

On the outside of my train pass holder there are 2 puri kura stickers.

One of them is of me and a girl that I love that we took together 2 years ago in Osaka. I am not mature enough and I still can’t get enough courage to make a commitment. She was hitomebore.

The other sticker is of a girl and I taken last spring in Chiba. Ours is a purely sexual relationship that has been going on for almost 1 year. She has a boyfriend. She was pure nanpa.

If my train pass holder doesn’t give any more of an indication of relationships between men and women in Tokyo, or even the world, then I don’t know what does.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.