Very strong, violent, excessive, extreme, fervent, vivid, zealous. Concentrated or dense, focused. Intense experiences are the mind-blowing parts of life that we live for. To be intense is to be as far away from the middle as possible; to be on the edge.

From the ad:

Intense is unscented and easy to use (just liberally splash it on) the results are amazing.... and clinically proven. INTENSE is designed for gay men who want to spice up their social life, improve their self-confidence and make themselves mysteriously irresistible.

Supposedly, Intense is a 2 oz. bottle of concentrated male-to-male pheromones. However, I've never tried using it (the cost is a whopping $34.96 from 10% Productions, a popular gay store). If you ask me, its actual effectiveness is highly suspect. I have a feeling that it probably acts more like a placebo, giving a guy more confidence, which tends to be more attractive to the type of guy that this stuff is supposed to attract.

My suggestion- work on your personality instead. Or, if that fails, go to a gym.

"A GIME? What's a GIME? OH! A GIME!"

In*tense" (?), a. [L. intensus stretched, tight, p. p. of intendere to stretch: cf. F. intense. See Intend, and cf. Intent, and cf. Intent, a.]

1.

Strained; tightly drawn; kept on the stretch; strict; very close or earnest; as, intense study or application; intense thought.

2.

Extreme in degree; excessive; immoderate; as: (a) Ardent; fervent; as, intense heat. (b) Keen; biting; as, intense cold. (c) Vehement; earnest; exceedingly strong; as, intense passion or hate. (d) Very severe; violent; as, intense pain or anguish. (e) Deep; strong; brilliant; as, intense color or light.

In this intense seclusion of the forest. Hawthorne.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.