Yes, these are as decadent
as they sound.
Yes, they are love
bundled in little bite-sized portion
Yes, they will not be kind to your body
in the long run.
Yes, they are really, really good
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter, peanut butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
3. Combine the flour, cocoa, and baking soda; stir into peanut butter mixture.
4. Mix in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and peanut butter cups.
5. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
6. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool for 1 or 2 minutes on sheet before removing (or they will fall apart, and who wants cookie bits, eh?), then cool on racks.
7. Die with delight when you bite into one. Oh, yeah.