a leaked Discordian Tribunal memo to the Golden Apple Corps in re: Stanza IV

Distribution Date: St. Tib's Day, YOLD 3190

Subject: Observations on an Uncharted Cartographic Pursuit and the Unveiling of Inner Turmoil

Executive Summary:

In the course of exploratory endeavors, a map bereft of discernible coordinates or marked indications was happened upon. This cartographic representation, devoid of the customary cartouches or conspicuous "X" markings, posed a unique challenge to further investigative pursuits.

Then, in a gesture emblematic of relinquishing agency, the aforementioned map was entrusted to the capricious whims of the wind, a force that, in turn, suspended various sacred objects, including but not limited to beetles and butterflies. The narrative subsequently transitions into a proposal to divert attention towards a theatrical engagement, where an emotional cadence is introduced through a shared vocalization of a lover's lament.

In the lyrical exploration of the performative arts, a poignant entreaty to a beloved is expressed, encapsulating a plea for liberation from the entanglements of affection. This emotional reverie, however, undergoes a disconcerting metamorphosis as shadows lurking in the periphery become subjects of inquiry.

With an allegorical invocation of mathematics in a dormant state, an index finger is cautiously extended, forming a symbolic connection with the enigmatic entity of Temptation's angelic manifestation. The subsequent emotional trajectory unfolds into an overwhelming sentiment of loathing, penetrating the very core of the observer's being, transcending spatial and directional orientations.

In summation, this introspective narration, characterized by a fluid amalgamation of metaphors and symbolism, delineates a journey through the uncharted realms of both cartography and the human psyche, culminating in a profound and disquieting revelation of inner discord.

Omnia Discordia

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.