Posted this Setting Orange, the 70th day of Chaos in the YOLD 3190
Principia Discordia
00032

ATTENTION BRAVE AND NOBLE CITIZENS OF EARTH

Recently, a number of pundits and official publications have been misconstruing facts and promoting fiction to the rank of reality, in a series of bold attempts to dissuade the general population from believing the truth. Their lies are false. Their truth is false. Their authority is false. We can tell, because even their hair and teeth are false.

THERE IS NO DISCORDIAN SOCIETY

anywhere!

The attempts to scare you into submission will ultimately fail. But will you have the courage to win, citizens? THERE IS NO TERRORIST BY THE NAME OF ALI-ALI AKHSENFREE. DO NOT BELIEVE THE HYPE. (I don't believe in anything.) You don't believe everything you see on TV, or interwebs do you? So why believe the NEWS?

THERE IS NO ALL­-SEEING FATHER OF THE ANTEDELUVIAN SECT OF PROTOPLASMIC ORGANOIDS. Furthermore, if there were such a person, he would not be bent on the destruction of your freedom. But there is no such person. Do not defenestrate him.

THERE IS NO DISCORDIAN SOCIETY

unfortunately!

There is no microphone on your television set (that you know of).
Therefore, YOUR TV IS NOT LISTENING TO YOU.
It is only pontificating AT you.
THERE IS NO ONE LISTENING IN ON YOU RIGHT NOW.
DO NOT BE ALARMED.
Your privacy is Virtually Assured.*

You are not, in fact, the target of any conspiracy.
Do not worry about what THEY tell you.
There IS NO CONSPIRACY.
There are no facts.

Your freedom is not under attack because in order to attack a thing, it must exist.

PASS IT ON!


--><--


Omnia Discordia



previous content follows



Principia Discordia, Fourth Edition
Previous Page | Next Page

NO TWO EQUALS ARE THE SAME!

THE DISCORDIAN SOCIETY

The Discordian Society has no definition.

I sometimes think of it as a disorganization of Eris Freaks.

It has been called a guerrilla mind theatre.

Episkopos Randomfactor,
Director of Purges of Our People's Underworld Movement sect in Larchmont,
prefers "The World's Greatest Association of What-ever-it-is-that-we-are."

Lady Mal thinks of it as a RENAISSANCE THINK TANK.

Fang the Unwashed, WKC, won't say.

You can think of it any way you like.

AN EPISKOPOS OF THE DISCORDIAN SOCIETY is one who prefers total autonomy, and creates his own Discordian sect as The Goddess directs him. He speaks for himself and for those that say that they like what he says.

THE LEGION OF DYNAMIC DISCORD: A Discordian Society Legionnaire is one who prefers not to create his own sect.

If you want in on the Discordian Society then declare yourself what you wish do what you like and tell us about it or if you prefer don't. You are now a Pope, with full authority to pontificate on all subjects. See that you are treated right.

There are no rules anywhere.            Some Episkoposes
The Goddess Prevails.                   have a one-man cabal.
                                        Some work together.
                                        Some never do explain.
 

When I get to the bottom I go back to the top
of the slide where I stop and I turn and I go
for a ride, then I get to the bottom and I see
you again!  Helter Skelter!
                      -- John Lennon

"Everybody I know who is right always agrees with ME"
-- Rev Lady Mal

❲⊚⊚⊚➂➁❳

There is no Discordian Society

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.