yes, how to put it there not
how to remove it.
- find someone with an iguana
- If they don't already have a large tub of water in there get them to put one in.
- Ask them to do you the favor of NOT cleaning the water out for one week.
- remove poopy water to a more accessable environment (preferably with a breeze).
- Insert silver into water.
Within one hour you should start to see results. Leave it in overnight for heavy duty tarnishing (dark blue).
can be created using standard batiking techniques.
It is critical that the water not be disturbed and that you not move around the silver
. Otherwise your edges won't be nearly as crisp.