A multi-purpose compliment. "Nice Rack" will only get you slapped one times out of five, as shown by these examples:
- While admiring an impressive array of spices mounted on the hostess' kitchen wall. (No Slap)
- While admiring your friend's latest addition to his pick-up truck's rear window. (No Slap)
- While playing pool, if said soon after the numbered balls have been arranged in a nice triangular formation. (No Slap)
- While checking out network hardware mounting equipment. (No Slap)
- While checking out you're best friend's girlfriend. *SLAP!!!*
Please be cautious when using this phrase. With this simple guide, you should avoid any unnecessary violence.