For starry eyes
, twinkling teeth
or extra oomph
, a sparkle
or two can come in handy.
- In a new image, select the line tool and white paint.
- Create a diagonal line at 45 degrees by holding down shift while dragging the line tool to a desired length.
- Select Filter-> Blur-> Motion Blur at 45 degrees, desired distance.
- Create another diagonal line in the opposite direction (-45 degrees) to make an "X" and repeat the last step with the Motion Blur at -45 degrees.
- Lastly, select a paintbrush with faded edges and desired opacity and just smack some white paint in the middle of the X.
, or copying the sparkle takes care of the rest.
This is for those who like to create their own.