Ever wonder what you could have put on those end of course evaluations? Below is a list of possible humorous responses to many commonly asked questions on an evaluation.
1. "This class was a religious experience
for me... I had to take it all on
2. "Text makes a satisfying 'thud
' when dropped on the floor."
3. "The class is worthwhile because I need it for the degree
4. "His blackboard
technique puts Rembrandt to shame."
is confusing... Someone with a knowledge of English should proofread it."
6. "Have you ever fallen asleep in class
and awoke in another? That's the way I felt all term."
7. "In class I learned that I could fudge answers
and get away with it."
8. "Keep lecturer
or tenure board will be shot."
9. "The recitation
instructor would make a good parking lot attendant. Tries to tell you where to go, but you can never understand him."
is useless. I use it to kill roaches
in my room."
11. "In class the syllabus
is more important
than you are."
12. "I am convinced that you can learn by osmosis
by just sitting in his class."
13. "Help! I've fallen asleep and I can't wake up!"
14. "Problem sets are a decoy
you away from potential exam material."
was great. It was so confusing that I forgot who I was, where I was, and what I was doing - It's a great stress
16. "He is one of the best teachers I have had... He is well-organized, presents good lectures, and creates interest in the subject. I hope my comments don't hurt his chances of getting tenure
17. "I would sit in class and stare out the window at the squirrel
s. They've got a cool nest
in the tree."
18. "He teaches like Speedy Gonzalez
on a caffeine high
19. "This course kept me out of trouble from 2-4:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays."
20. "Most of us spent the 1st 3 weeks terrified of the class. Then solidarity
21. "Bogus number crunching. My HP
22. "The absolute value of the TA was less than epsilon."
23. "TA steadily improved throughout the course... I think he started drinking
and it really loosened him up."
24. "Information was presented like a ruptured fire
hose-- spraying in all directions
-- no way to stop it."
25. "I never bought the text. My $60 was better spent on the Ozzy Osbourne
cds that I used more while doing the problem sets than I would have used the text."
26. "What's the quality of the text? 'Text is printed on high quality paper