user since
Fri Dec 15 2000 at 22:49:12 (23.3 years ago )
last seen
Tue Dec 12 2023 at 21:38:45 (3.2 months ago )
number of write-ups
180 - View xmatt's writeups (feed)
level / experience
13 (Guardian of the Word) / 9816
C!s spent
68
mission drive within everything
Lucidity.
specialties
Generalizations.
school/company
Wesleyan University
motto
I was once misinformed about your intentions.
most recent writeup
Maine accent
Send private message to xmatt

You can email me at matt@damnsw.net

I haven't been noding much lately. It has more to do with my current situation and such than with E2 itself. I by no means intend to leave the site, and I still check my account every few days and I still like to come here and read nodes, even if I'm no longer such an active contributor.

If you actually want to know what's happened to me day to day, you should go to http://www.livejournal.com/users/xmatt/. I write more there than I do here, alas. I want to make a living writing someday. To that end, I've done what I can to become a better writer, and I believe that E2 has helped me greatly in that. I openly acknowledge and appreciate its contribution. I hope that I can return to being a more active noder at some point, but I just seem to lack the motivation and desire for the time being.

If you have something to tell me (though I can't imagine why anyone would), you're better off emailing me. I will probably still see /msg's as well though, so no worries.

7/12/2002