Fourth generation computer programmer. Really.
Wellll, the first generation designed adding machines.
And I'm not a programmer yet.
I'm still young, give me a chance!
And there are other things in life. Like math, RPGs, old school video games, sleeping, playing with tennis balls, school, DDR, laser tag, art, Latin, board games, a love of new spiral notebooks that borders on obscene, evading people's wrath, playing the piano, reading, explaining to people that wearing mostly black doesn't make me a Goth, sugar-induced hyperness, and, oh, did I mention programming?
- user since
- Wed Aug 13 2003 at 23:55:24 (15.1 years ago )
- last seen
- Mon Jul 3 2006 at 08:34:09 (12.2 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 8 - View taashanta's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 90
- mission drive within everything
- To learn.
- Computer science, mathematics, and other geekage.
- If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
- If it's only a dream, it's a pretty damn good one.
- most recent writeup
- Send private message to taashanta