user since
Tue Oct 2 2001 at 15:24:04 (22.6 years ago )
last seen
Sat Oct 6 2001 at 16:29:55 (22.6 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View superhindu1's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 7
mission drive within everything
to find interesting and amusing ideas
specialties
bitching and moaning
school/company
old
motto
don't tread on me
most recent writeup
Kuk Sool Won
Send private message to superhindu1

Former teamster whose health was ruined by callousness and stupidity at UPS.Currently riding the worker's comp. railroad, and trying to educate myself in computer literacy( I actually understand more about the physics of how transistors are used as on/off switches to hold data than how to use the bedamned things ).I also hold a second degree black belt in the martial art of kuk sool won, but have been unable to practice for over a year due to a herniated disc.My wife and I love hiking and appreciate the outdoors and the wonders of natural beauty.I must admit that I still haven't figured out whether the human race will use our intelligence to explore the infinite possibilities of the universe or destroy ourselves in a pointless exercise of shortsightedness and/or primate dominance behavior.I also find the rhetoric of open source development and the disempowerment of collective power structures(corporate or governmental) to be very seductive.