At the moment, my wildest aspiration regaring Everything2 is the ability to vote. I'll walk after I can crawl.
That said, I don't have a lot of time to write and I try to articulate my thoughts carefully. If somethings I said offends you, I'm sorry, unless I meant it to. Of course, that can change depending on the day.
In all seriousness I'm more than willing to agree to disagree. One of my fascinations in life is people's great desire to protect notions that they (often) haven't even created or tested themselves. You could argue that nothing is original, but that's not what I mean. Anything which is a real forum for true argument and the expression of ideas (like this) is a wonderful resource, IMHO. So, I'm glad to be here. Dig it.
- user since
- Mon Jan 22 2001 at 19:47:55 (16.8 years ago )
- last seen
- Tue Nov 9 2004 at 17:49:03 (13 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 6 - View stalinger's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 1 (Novice) / 174
- mission drive within everything
- learning, thinking, living (not always in that order)
- most recent writeup
- The theory that women prefer assholes
- Send private message to stalinger