Go is a remake of Pulp Fiction

Though it is a cool movie, Go (1999, directed by Doug Liman) is nothing more than a remake of Pulp Fiction (1994, dir. Quentin Tarantino) with a younger cast -- most of whom are from Dawson's Creek and Party of Five. Submitted for your consideration:

  • The movie/DVD covers: same color scheme, and very similar outfits/primary poses/facial expressions of Uma Thurman and Sarah Polley.
  • Both start with two characters discussing a relatively inane topic over breakfast in a diner. The scene ends and the credits begin before we ever really have an idea of what the heck's going on. We return to the restaraunt in the end for a more-developed rehash of the opening scene.
  • Multiple distinct but intertwined story lines presented in an episodic fashion.
  • A body that has to be disposed of, now.
  • Lance: "I sell only the highest grade heroin. Don't take it all at once."
    Todd Gaines: "This is medicinal grade e. Don't take too much."
  • Someone overdoses on said high-quality drugs.
  • Zed sodomizes Marsellus Wallace; Switterman stands naked in front of Adam.
  • Somebody gets shot accidentally.
  • Marsellus Wallace gets pissed off when Brett steals the suitcase; Todd Gaines gets pissed off when Ronna Martin tries to dupe him with the fake e.
  • Dancing in clubs under funky lighting.

I'm sure I'll think of more after seeing both again. It's been a while.