I lived in Birmingham, UK, with my lovely Debbie, my home
LAN (ladle, spatula and teaspoon) and my 33" arcade
But now I live in Royal Leamington Spa, and I swapped
the 33" cab for a more manageable 20" one.
I still have the lovely Debbie, though.
And now I work for IBM.
JOhn (I don't capitalise the O on purpose, it just comes
out like that)..
- user since
- Thu Jul 16 1998 at 14:05:22 (23.4 years ago )
- last seen
- Wed Oct 24 2001 at 20:15:08 (20.1 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 68 - View slim's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 5 (Crafter) / 1811
- C!s spent
- mission drive within everything
- To offset the American bias with a few British comments
- Brit trivia
- I speak for myself, here.
- To Alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
- most recent writeup
- Send private message to slim