"I came upon him sleeping under a tree in the forest. He breathed deeply and rustled gently in the leaves and I knew I had nothing to say to him."
- user since
- Tue Jun 6 2000 at 07:35:24 (18.1 years ago )
- last seen
- Sat Jun 10 2000 at 21:17:30 (18.1 years ago )
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / -7
- mission drive within everything
- To while away the time `till I have a life.
- whiling away time
- when is it my turn?
- most recent writeup
- sprinklers (idea)
- Send private message to sidd