I am but a lost sole^H^Hul seeking refuge in this hobgoblin camp just over there.
No! I'm not!
I do not know what or who I am.
"Bummer," my friend says.
I am a hopeless optimist but not of your usual sort.
I like Monty Python, books, and many other things for only $99.99!!!!!
I read books by terry pratchett, robert rankin, and many others.
I am a wing commander fan
I think I may have thought up a purpose: to further my plans for world domination and hindering other people's plans towards that same purpose.
thanks for bearing me
- user since
- Sat Jun 17 2000 at 14:59:40 (17.4 years ago )
- last seen
- Tue Jan 15 2002 at 17:11:19 (15.9 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 3 - View shoefish's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 34
- mission drive within everything
- to find a purpose
- a bit of everything, and lots of nonsense
- "another brick in the wall"
- everyone is insane (there is no other option)
- most recent writeup
- January 30, 2001
- Send private message to shoefish