user since
Thu Apr 6 2000 at 20:29:04 (24.1 years ago )
last seen
Wed Aug 31 2011 at 01:51:10 (12.7 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View shaggz's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 0
mission drive within everything
needs more garlic
specialties
telepathic ear wiggling
school/company
UWM
motto
I'm the worst of them all!
most recent writeup
Doug Yule
Send private message to shaggz

As an ardent BSD user and computer science student, this noder should be writing geeky nodes that attempt to give the uninitiated headaches. Instead, he tends to focus his time around working in a professional slacking practice where he is quickly climbing the ranks.

When in his house, this user listens to ecstatic jazz, lurks on e2, and engages in combat with enraged monkeys. He currently lives next door to Billy Shears in the basement of an elderly couple's home with a cockatiel, a scottish terrier, and three synthetic chincillas.

He is a former member of the V. Club. He's enjoyed a brief career as an athlete playing capture the flag for Riverwests's Team Red. He is also a retired clerk of the Boomerang County Office of Dada and Neighborly Relations. He used to have his own gang of thugs, and became infamous for causing a hush to cool over busy environments by screaming at the top of his lungs (usually turning bright red as a result).

Bucketworks is worth mentioning here, but exercises no editorial control over the contents of this user's nodes. Please check out the website: http://www.bucketworks.org/