Solaris system's administrator, and general linux enthusiast. Can usually be found at a good sushi bar or other oriental restaurant, especially where they serve spicy dishes, like Korean. This creature has several unique markings, aka japanese tattoo's, that will aid in proper identification.
- user since
- Thu Mar 25 1999 at 10:41:39 (18.8 years ago )
- last seen
- Fri May 4 2001 at 03:46:40 (16.7 years ago )
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 11
- mission drive within everything
- Step 1: Read e2 Step 2: ?? Step 3: Eat sushi
- linux, unix, tattoo's
- No, I'm not japanese, but I want to be!
- most recent writeup
- SYSCO (thing)
- Send private message to servo