What in the hell do YOU want? Well, I'm a twenty-one year old undergrad at Southwest Texas State University, near Austin, who loves anime, music, Canadian men, and scuba.... for starters. I'm also a net junkie - obviously - and can pretty much always be found catching an electronic wave, whether it be at home, at school, or on the road. I'm a somewhat-clueful luser addicted to reading newsgroups, and I'm the white sheep amidst a crowd of techie friends. I'm your typical liberal arts nut in that I love art and literature, which doesn't explain why I'm a bio major. Oh, yeah, that's right. I was going to convince people to pay me to scuba dive by going into marine biology, being the next Jacques Cousteau. I should have been born a fish. Well, I have to make it through school first. I write, I read, I appreciate the subtle beauty of woop woop, I breathe in and out. What more d'you want to know? Oh, yeah: look in on holliman.
- user since
- Mon Mar 29 1999 at 13:57:10 (18.7 years ago )
- last seen
- Fri Dec 1 2000 at 17:02:30 (17 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 1 - View schoolgrrl's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 9
- mission drive within everything
- To fend off the perpetual onslaught of ennui through endless, frenzied clicking.
- Procrastination. And I make a fabulous creme caramel.
- "Early in life I was forced to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose the former and have seen no reason to change. " - Frank Lloyd Wright
- most recent writeup
- Send private message to schoolgrrl