in the beginning, there was everything, and it was the shit. i've been lurking for awile, but only recently decided to contribute. i am a teenage male currently on indefinite sabbatical from public school due to chronic demotivation contracted from a dirty toilet seat. i view the world with my own special blend of cynical optimism, and have a flair for sarcasm and creative insults. despite all this, i'm actually a nice guy. i like ska, sushi, video games, and flirting, although i'm very taken at the moment, and have recently adopted a philosophy of christian transhumanism, because robots are cool. having recently discovered the hard way that graffiti art is frowned upon by the mainstream sections of society, the pigfucks, i can't use that as my occupation anymore...
- user since
- Thu Feb 14 2008 at 06:10:14 (10.1 years ago )
- last seen
- Sat May 23 2009 at 10:07:39 (8.8 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 2 - View pooryoric's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 68
- mission drive within everything
- self discovery through the mindless absorbtion of random text based information.
- um...i make good sandwitches?
- i've decided to be immortal. it's working so far.
- most recent writeup
- Starbucks = free milk
- Send private message to pooryoric