Not many people today like sardines. This is understandable, as they have a very strong smell to them. My grandparents loved sardines and they passed this love on to me. Now please do not think that I mean to say I have an overabundance of love for sardines. I do not. I do not obsess over them, nor collect pictures of them. I merely enjoy them for breakfast or sometimes tea. Herring I do not enjoy particularly. Especially raw. I sometimes am frustrated when people insist on eating herring raw. I say to them, "now this, really, is too much." But oftentimes they persist. I worry that I am not forcefull enough, I worry that I am perhaps too timid, and speak too softly. A man should have a clear and authoritative way of speaking. I attempt this sometimes with the old ladies but they are always so busy chattering they don't even pay attention.
- user since
- Wed Oct 31 2001 at 01:12:22 (15.9 years ago )
- last seen
- Tue Jun 11 2002 at 23:55:38 (15.3 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 1 - View orsen's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 27
- I specialize in Science.
- Taylor, Peyton & Bennings
- Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
- most recent writeup
- Send private message to orsen