When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward.
For there you have been, and there you will always long to return.
-Leonardo Da Vinci... maybe.
I welcome any and all corrections to grammar, spelling, and factual errors. I do try to proofread but the simple fact of the matter is that some things slip past me, and I'm not an expert in the field of language. I hope to improve with time. Some of my early writeups not yet caught and sent to node heaven are sort of embarrasing. Nonetheless, I let them stand.
- user since
- Thu Aug 3 2000 at 20:55:53 (18.5 years ago )
- last seen
- Sat Nov 24 2012 at 18:22:39 (6.2 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 50 - View kermitov's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 3 (Scribe) / 1672
- mission drive within everything
- subtle improvement
- All things aviation, some things otherwise.
- Haunting some airport somewhere.
- Aviation, drugs would have been cheaper.
- most recent writeup
- Tell me a story about clouds
- Send private message to kermitov