The soul secure in her existence smiles at the drawn dagger and defies its point. The stars shall fade away, the sun himself grow dim with age and nature sink in years, but thou shalt flourish in immortal youth, unhurt amid the war of elements, the wreck of matter and the crush of worlds.
- user since
- Wed Nov 1 2000 at 14:38:56 (16.8 years ago )
- last seen
- Sat Dec 2 2000 at 15:44:33 (16.7 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 2 - View imamess's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 3
- Art Direction, Cinematography, Madness, GUI's
- Smashy Smashy.
- most recent writeup
- Nice and Spicy Nik-Naks
- Send private message to imamess