Young and engaged and suspected bipolar. In love in several of many different ways. Chronically ill and modern medicine hasn't even offered a diagnosis let alone alleviation of symptoms even after all these years. Bitter with big intentions, few hopes and no faith. Superficially fickle but fundamentally stable. Aesthetically oriented despite all appearances. Conscience takes long vacations and comes back on occasion as empathy for a movie character's plights. Bored to death but too tired for suicide. Waiting on either a caffeine rush or a cure.
- user since
- Sun Sep 28 2008 at 22:49:00 (9.2 years ago )
- last seen
- Sat Aug 6 2011 at 01:30:20 (6.4 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 1 - View facetsfilth's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 8
- bringing others down with me, shifting paradigms, baking excellent chocolate chip cookies
- That would be too limiting.
- most recent writeup
- Losing one's illusions is not always such a passive process
- Send private message to facetsfilth