The toughest thing about the power of trust is that it's very difficult to build and very easy to destroy.

One of the most simplistic sentences can mean more to someone than anything in the entire world. It's amazing how something as easy as trust could actually be the first thing I'm actually writing about. But hey, it's something that's been on my mind lately. Very much so, actually. So let me begin.

Think of the person that you're closest to. It could be a friend, a parent, a girlfriend, boyfriend, spouse, sibling. Anyone in the world. Now think about what you're willing to tell that person. What do you trust them with? You're deepest, darkest secrets, right? The things that you wish to keep deep within the darker regions of your mind and soul. But there's one person that you'll tell that to, the one person that you TRUST will keep it as deep and as secret as you do. What would you do if that person released that to the world? What would you think of that person when you discovered that they had defied that sacred trust? It's a hard thing to even fathom for most people, because it would never happen in the fathest stretches of time. Sadly this has happened to a few of us, and the outcome has been horrible. I won't give my personal experience. Maybe when I'm ready and feel more comfortable here. But imagine.

What would you do.