I haven't logged in for 11 years. Today I stumbled upon this page and managed to guess my ancient password.
Below is what I wrote about myself 11 years ago. It's entertaining to see what I picked out as descriptive traits.
Needless to say, a lot has changed since then. I still occasionally drink tea, though it's usually a light oolong, and most of the time I drink coffee instead. I still enjoy tobacco and go through random periods of pipe and cigar smoking. My musical tastes have changed wildly, though occasionally I put on Prince Far I.
The rest of this message is FROM THE PAST.
Here's the rundown:
- I'm a student at CMU double-majoring in Cognitive Science and Computer Science with a minor in Math.
- I work at KEI (www.kevol.com), right now mostly playing with Java.
- I drink a lot of green tea. Loose,&.of course, and the good stuff. I of course use a Yixing pot. I would like to experiment with gongfu brewing.
- I listen almost exclusively to dub and roots reggae. I may have a radio show at CMU in the near future.
- I also smoke a pipe and gr. scraggly facial hair so as to scare off the females. It seems to work.
- I enjoy the philosophy of Alan Watts.
- I practiced Chen-style taiji for a short while, but had to stop when I went to college. I would like to start again.
And now you can pick me out from amongst the crowd.