I Leave for Dallas to visit my dad tomorrow. As much as i am looking forward to this trip (it's a chance to get a much needed break from my mom's side of the family), i can't help but worry about Jackie (my girlfriend). My worrying has little/nothing to do with the fact that we'll both miss each other very much. Her ex moved back to El Paso after taking a shot at living on his own in Phoenix. This guy, while good at heart, has caused her some serious pain. She hasn't been to visit him yet since he got back. I know she will probably go visit him while I'm gone (she's told me that she wants to... it's not like it's a secret) and I don't have a problem with this. The only thing I'm worried about is not being able to be here in the event that he upsets her again. It's going to be difficult to relax on my upcoming trip, but at least I'll be rid of my mother's annoying addition to my family for a while...

Besides, who can argue with unlimited screen time with no interruptions?

Ending on a (sort of) good note, final exams are finished at last. Goodbye calculus. Maybe I'll understand you next year. I'm looking forward to finishing out my senior year as a relaxed one( the way it should be).