I was born in Ypsilanti, Michigan, on August 30th, 1983. My parents moved to Grass Lake, Michigan, when I was 4. I attended Grass Lake Community Schools throughout my primary schooling and high school. I was a loner, with such a small town having a distinct intolerence for those who are different. I fell in love with computers from the age of about 10. I started taking them apart, fixing them, changing random settings to see what they would do, etc. I also like taking apart/fixing various things around the house, from my constantly breaking washing machine, to my bike, to my computer, etc. I'm enrolled at Michigan State University with a major in Zoology. I'm definately a geek.
- user since
- Sat Sep 25 1999 at 15:15:09 (18.5 years ago )
- last seen
- Tue May 11 2004 at 04:11:10 (13.9 years ago )
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / -4
- mission drive within everything
- read and laugh
- Computers/Science/General Geekiness
- Michigan State University.
- most recent writeup
- It's almost like you're real (idea)
- Send private message to ZuG