user since
Thu Aug 14 2003 at 21:30:26 (20.7 years ago )
last seen
Wed Apr 26 2006 at 12:26:24 (18 years ago )
number of write-ups
9 - View Timya's writeups (feed)
level / experience
1 (Novice) / 130
mission drive within everything
To learn, and hopefully communicate
specialties
Music (classical, musicals)
most recent writeup
The Monster
Send private message to Timya

I don't know why, but I've been driven to edit my bio every couple of days for the last week. I'm just not happy with it. I don't know what people want to know about me. So if you have any suggestions about what I should include, please msg me and I'll put the answers up here.

I'm a 30 year old male living in the north of the UK (Yorkshire), with a full-time job as a Business Analyst for a multi-national IT distributor. I trained as a classical musician, and spent 5 years working in musical theatre and education before jumping ship and going to work for the corporate world. In April next year I'll be combining the two when I go to work for SingLive UK as a Business Process Manager, and also Vocal Coach for one of their branches.

I'm single, divorced, and have a daughter who lives with her mother. I have close relationships with all of my family, including my two younger brothers. (My elder brother is no longer considered part of the family, for reasons I won't go into here). I'm not close to my ex-wife...

I'm passionate about music, education, freedom of expression and food. The overarching theme in my life appears to be helping others - helping them grow, find the potential within themselves, create something that is greater than the sum of its parts. My greatest successes have come from collaboration with others, and I believe in enabling people to achieve their dreams.