Asmodeus

A fallen angel who became the demon of lechery, jealousy, anger and revenge. The goals of Asmodeus are to prevent intercourse between husband and wife, wreck new marriages and force husbands to commit adultery. He also is frequently blamed in cases of demonic possession.

In the lore of fallen angels, Asmodeus is regarded as one of the most evil. He is usually portrayed as having three heads: that of an ogre, a ram and a bull, all sexually licentious creatures. He also has the feet of a cock, another sexually aggressive creature. He has ugly wings, rides on a dragon (a Christian symbol of Satan and evil) and breathes fire.

"Asmodeus has his roots in ancient Persian mythology. He is identified with the demon Aeshma, one of seven archangels. The Hebrews absorbed him into their mythology, where he attained the highest status and most power of his legends. According to the Hebrews he is the son of Naamah and Shamdon."
~ Rosemary Ellen Guiley. The Encyclopedia of Witches and Witchcraft.

He was part of the seraphim, the highest order of angels, but fell from grace when LUCIFER was cast out from heaven. In other Hebrew legends he is either associated with, or is the husband of, LILITH, the demon queen of lust. He also is said to be the offspring of Lilith and Adam.