I love history. That's why I'm Anthropology major. I'm very fascinated with the human history. I'd love to travel the world to learn, investigate a specific part of history, and discover something new. That's where the Archaeology part comes in. :-) I have a very intelligent boyfriend, Lorenzo, who is almost like an "expert" when it comes to WWII. Because his grandfather was in that war. He got me interested in that kind of stuff. I live in Ohio, and it's really cold out, now. I really enjoy summer better, I'd rather sweat to death than freeze to death. I don't play sports. I'm now a book worm. GO PENGUINS!!!!
- user since
- Thu Oct 17 2002 at 22:26:01 (21 years ago )
- last seen
- Sat Feb 8 2003 at 01:21:29 (20.7 years ago )
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 0
- mission drive within everything
- Do it or work at Burger King.
- I'm majoring Anthropology, I'm a freshman.
- Youngstown State University
- Well, watcha gunna do?
- most recent writeup
- Why I don't like the Japanese. (place)
- Send private message to Snow Angel