user since
Wed May 26 2010 at 09:10:07 (13.9 years ago )
last seen
Thu Feb 13 2014 at 13:21:20 (10.2 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 0
mission drive within everything
To shatter skulls with my humor.
motto
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
Send private message to Romeo Horsecock

Hello, my name is Steve (Yes, Prince Of The 404 before anyone accuses me of taking it from here)and I enjoy being periodically tasered by random law enforcement agencies from around NorthAmerica. Next year I am planning a trip to Burundi, presently their police are not equipped with taster guns, however, they tend to make due with a box spring and car battery.

So I am excited about that, naturally.

My father was born in Nicaragua in 1953 and came down with bacterial diarrhea before he was 8 months old. At the age of 4 he was already working as a peanut farmer for 18 Córdoba or (2 cents) every 3 complete monthly orbital motions of the moon.

By the time he was 17 he was able to fill a mason jar to the brim with his savings. It was a proud moment, and when people say I have a strong work ethic, you won't need to ask why.

My mother was raised in Timisoara Romania, while originally born in Winooski Vermont she was kidnapped by a rouge sect of Hungarian Jesusit Priest and indoctrinated into the sex slave business before the age of 32.

And this is how my parents met each other, and here I am...a product of their love, devotion and sacrifice.

I haven't seen either of them since I was 9, I hope they are doing well and I am Caucasian.

I have received my Masters in Bioengineering, a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Law and currently 1 semester away from attaining my PhD in Political Science and I work at a soft baked Pretzel stand in the mall.

Looking forward to conversing with you all.

-Steve