The website that thrust Matt Drudge into the limelight. No "content" per se, just links to other stories and breaking news before the traditional (TV/news magazine reporting). Graphically light, the site loads extremely fast and allows for the latest poop before the CNN loads its first picture. I also believe this was the name of Matt Drudge's short lived stint on the Fox News Channel.
The Drudge Report was who broke Monica Lewinsky before Michael Isikoff and Newsweek could. Drudge has gotten the inside scoop on a number of other issues before others could have. Admittedly, Drudge is wrong 20% of the time...but for the other 80% that fucker's right on the money.
Like him or not, Drudge and his Drudge Report has forever changed journalism and how the Internet interacts with it. Located at www.drudgereport.com