Not much to say here. I grew up in Florence, AL, and moved around the northwest part of the state a bit. Now I live in Huntsville, Alabama, attend the University of Alabama in Huntsville, and spend most of my time studying effects of critical points on chemical reaction rates and corrupting youth.
Stupid but effective definitions:
Materials: The stuff things are made out of.
Atoms: The things stuff is made of.
- user since
- Fri Mar 30 2001 at 04:16:39 (17.7 years ago )
- last seen
- Wed Oct 27 2004 at 15:42:51 (14.1 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 25 - View Phase Shifter's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 263
- mission drive within everything
- professional idiot. Try this at home, but not in public.
- Materials science, chemistry, making a fool of myself
- University of Alabama in Huntsville
- most recent writeup
- Send private message to Phase Shifter