I was born and raised in Nebraska. I went to the University of Nebraska - Lincoln. I received my BS degree in electrical engineering in Dec 1999. Since then I have worked for the University of Nebraska installing some radar cross section equipment, fixing an anechoic chamber, and developing training on RF test and measurement equipment.
I currently am using my bookmark area to remember w/u that I want to go back and and my 2 cents to.
- user since
- Tue Apr 25 2000 at 15:45:55 (17.6 years ago )
- last seen
- Mon Jul 11 2011 at 22:29:09 (6.4 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 52 - View Noise Source's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 1 (Novice) / 513
- mission drive within everything
- Live long and Prosper
- EM wave testing
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- Take it as you get it.
- most recent writeup
- October 14, 2002
- Send private message to Noise Source