My current drug of choice is living in Japan for a year. You thought LSD was powerful, try living in a foreign country with no friends and no identity and confused expectations. I think the lack of expectations, of you or from you, is possibly the most enlightening part.
- user since
- Fri Dec 1 2000 at 08:53:47 (16.8 years ago )
- last seen
- Wed May 2 2001 at 08:35:58 (16.4 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 3 - View NanoMage's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 42
- mission drive within everything
- Become one with the system in order to grok the everything paradigm.
- Math, CS theory, Japanese, People, Sex
- University of Texas at Austin, Data Design Company, LTD.
- Eagles may fly, but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.
- most recent writeup
- Send private message to NanoMage
Just one traveller trying to experience Everything. No, not this place, I really mean everything. Perhaps it's just my short attention span, but I like to think I'm a seeker of something Greater. Not Goddess by any means; religion is at best a paradigm for experiencing the world, but usually just a good cover for corruption and molesting little boys.