user since
Mon Dec 1 2008 at 04:00:54 (15.3 years ago )
last seen
Sun Apr 28 2013 at 16:39:48 (10.9 years ago )
number of write-ups
11 - View Methistopheles's writeups (feed)
level / experience
2 (Acolyte) / 614
C!s spent
1
mission drive within everything
earning the capo di tutti capi's (a.k.a.-YHWH) approval of my life.
specialties
gardening and fishing
school/company
rarely get any company.
motto
joke 'em if they can't take a fuck
most recent writeup
April 27, 2013
Send private message to Methistopheles

See April 28, 2013 bookmark for a printable band reminder list to take to the bar jukebox when yer tired of "same shit, different day".

 

Wheel-less 2.5 miles outside a town of 550 in northern Clearwater county, northern Minnesota.

 

Viceroy Filters Recluse

 

This page & it's contents are dedicated to 2 people. Jager-Patty-Meister Guitron, that long-ago and far-away San Francisco girl who taught me how to love; and the late Red-Laker Edward Maxwell who taught me how to shoot pool, the breeze, and tequila passably well. Neither of them bothered trying to teach me the art of walking and chewing gum simultaneously, I'm sure they both new that would be a task too formidable for the few years I spent with each of them. 

 

 

I lead a quiet life in the boondocks. Most of my battles are fought against the elements and the government, to glimpse my life see http://www.facebook.com/#!/chuck.holm2.