"There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy's life that he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure"
Mark Twain, Sun, Venus and Mars in Sagittarius

When people with Venus in Sagittarius are in love, they need to feel they can grow and expand and explore their horizons through their relationships. They want to learn new things, and experience everything together with their lover. These are idealistic lovers who want you to appreciate their beliefs, visions, and ideals. They can be a confusing mix of the lighthearted and serious. They are roamers and seekers, and don't commit in their relationships as easily as others. They are often referred to as being "commitment-phobic". Really, all they wanna do is have fun.

Venus in Sagittarius people turn others on with their big smiles, hearty and infectious laughs, their jokes, their wild schemes, and their friendly, flirtatious behavior. They take pride in their open minds, so don't tell them can also be very judgmental. They won't thank you for pointing out that flaw. They don't understand, and are sometimes threatened by, inhibitions on the part of their lover. They are adventurous and restless, and won't put up with lovers who dwell on any one thing. When the going gets tough in their relationships, they have an overwhelming need to run away. Usually this only means getting out and experiencing something new before they come back, but sometimes it can be for good. They are attracted to people in love with life. You don't need to be refined, polished, or graceful to attract their attention.

Pleasing these lovers requires giving the a great deal of freedom. They need to believe there is room for them to grow in the relationship. These people are a lot of fun. They will challenge your perceptions of the universe and show you things you never knew exsisted before. They love debate and philosphizing, but becareful not to challenge their closely held beliefs; it can make them really grumpy.

Venus in Scorpio || Venus in Capricorn